Philobiblon: Appearing on 'Life Matters'

Monday, April 17, 2006

Appearing on 'Life Matters'

Australian readers might have been surprised this morning to hear something sounding familiar on their radios - I did a long interview (which covered a lot of ground about the Carnival of Feminists and other blogging topics) on Radio National's Life Matters.

You can find the podcast, or listen through your computer, here.

I am not sure that I will listen to it - experience suggests that I will think on every second sentence "Could have said that better", and of all the things I should have said but didn't!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't sound like I thought you would! Good interview!

4/17/2006 02:21:00 pm  
Blogger Natalie Bennett said...

Oh dear. Now you've got me worried :-) Perhaps I should listen to it.

4/17/2006 02:48:00 pm  
Blogger Natalie Bennett said...

Thanks Clanger, you are very kind. But to set the record straight, I didn't mention Bridget Jones, the interviewer did!

4/17/2006 06:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened too, very good!

4/20/2006 01:06:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home