Philobiblon: Philobiblon has moved

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Philobiblon has moved

This is now the former site of Philobiblon; I won't be posting here any more, although I do plan to keep the site up for at least a while, possibly even in the long term, to keep links alive. The new site still needs a few tweaks, but is more or less functional.

Sorry, I know it is a pain, but could you please adjust your bookmarks and blogrolls? (The address is www.philobiblon.co.uk - so at least I've finally got rid of the annoying disparity between the name of the site and the address.)

I hope you'll like the new design - critical comments and suggestions will be most welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're finally leaving this site anymore. This is one of the few sites with feminine activism that I encoutered in the blogsphere. Good luck on your move.

8/24/2006 09:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home