Philobiblon: Tie a knot in your handkerchief ...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Tie a knot in your handkerchief ...

... to remind yourself to get in your nominations for the next Carnival of History, which will be here on February 15 - not very far away.

I'm particularly looking for celebrations of women's lives - and we've lost several feminist icons in the past few weeks, so you shouldn't be short of ideas for subjects. They just need to be written with a broadly historical approach.

But if you've written a neat little post on any other subject, then please do send that along to, whether it be about Neanderthals, (yes I consider "history" to include "prehistory" - since I don't think it has got a carnival of its own), Nigeria or No Man's Land.

Update: Sorry, forgot to include the nomination address: natalieben AT journ DOT freeserve DOT co DOT uk. (But any other of my addresses will find me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home