Philobiblon: Thanks ...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Thanks ...

A piece of email spam that took my fancy ...

"Hello,
Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics ..."

*******

All readers complaining about being distracted from marking et al by the History Carnival should stop now: I just found an online Tetris game. (It was the one computer game that I really wasted some time over in my youth - it is most curiously addictive - I only played one game this time, really.)

***

But if you really need a one-minute chill, click through this lovely sequence of two hummingbirds' first 21 days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny L. Richards said...

Oh no...I just stopped having the Tetris dreams; please, I haven't needed my wrist braces in years; don't do this...

8/16/2005 03:27:00 pm  
Blogger melinama said...

We only see the hummingbirds being incredibly nasty to each other around the feeders - nice to see a maternal side...

8/17/2005 12:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home