Philobiblon: This hiatus ...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This hiatus ...

... will continue for a little longer. The purchase of my new flat finally went through at 3 this afternoon (having been originally scheduled for last Friday), after my having taken off this week to work on it, so I've finally started an orgy of wallpaper stripping, painting et al - also removing what must be decades of nicotine crud from the woodwork - the cloths just turn yellow with what must be pure nicotine.

In the frustrating period of waiting I did manage to read a couple of good books ... stand by for posts on Colette and North Korea.

Friday femmes fatales is also likely to be postponed for a few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's great to hear that it really did go through in the end... congratulations! :)

5/11/2005 09:27:00 pm  
Blogger Natalie Bennett said...

Thanks Liam, I should have known that. I do know that the previous tenant is dead, which is perhaps not surprising.

5/16/2005 10:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home