Philobiblon: Procrastination central

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Procrastination central

I'm supposed to be having a massive desk clear-up and finish-off of various projects, so what am I doing ..

You are Bettie Page!
You're Bettie Page!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I have to confess that I'd never heard of her, but she did have an interesting life, certainly self-fashioning herself in an admirable way. Her take on it:

"I don't know what they mean by an icon. I never thought of myself as being that. It seems strange to me. I was just modeling, thinking of as many different poses as possible. I made more money modeling than being a secretary. I had a lot of free time. You could go back to work after an absence of a few months. I couldn't do that as a secretary."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home