Philobiblon: Aww - Bangkok street dogs

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Aww - Bangkok street dogs

Just discovered a wonderful blog "written" by a Bangkok street dog. Yes, I'm a bit soppy on the subject because:
1. I used to have (or rather "feed" to use the Thai term) a rescued street dog called Lucky.
2. Because next week I'm going to Battersea Dogs' Home and will hopefully be coming home with a Britsh sort-of street dog, or a rescue dog anyway.
I promise, however, not to turn this into a dog blog - well nothing more than the occasional pic ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first came across that blog when it was featured on the blogspot list. So, don't keep us in suspense, what came off the visit to Battersea Dog's Home? I love pooches, though my lifestyle dictates Guinea pigs (not that I don't adore them!!) as more manageable.
Glad to see you also went to Maria Stuart :)

12/16/2005 12:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home